Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate SEND Teaching Assistant
Term time only
SANZA Teaching Agency are working with a leading Primary SEND Provision in North West London. They are seeking a full-time graduate TA to join the team from September 2021 until the end of the academic year (July 2022). This role would also suit a mainstream Primary Teaching Assistant, who has a keen interest in transitioning over to Special Educational Needs.
About the School:
- A specialist provision for Autism that follows the national curriculum.
- OFSTED - Good Provision with Outstanding Features.
- A small school which aims to provide a family atmosphere where pupils and families feel supported.
- Taking a holistic approach to the child's learning journey.
- The school is a harmonious community where pupils, families, parents and carers, staff and governors take an active part by working hard to ensure we are always moving forward ensuring our school remains a vibrant community.
- Usually, they look for someone who is familiar with the national curriculum, academic, creative, and nurturing towards the children.
- They offer an interesting and creative curriculum, which motivates pupils to learn. There are huge amounts of internal training opportunities.
About the Role:
- Delivering the national curriculum
- Creative environment
The Job's Purpose:
- To work to support the learning of children in the class, including individual, small and large groups as directed.
- To monitor, assess and support children that have additional needs as required.
- To work under the direction of the Headteacher and the Lead to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for individuals, groups and the whole setting.
- To attend staff CPD and meetings where appropriate.
- They are seeking a strong, confident and engaging graduate who is passionate about education.
- You will be taken on as a teaching assistant- supporting pupils in the classroom, carefully guiding and helping them to make good progress in key areas.
- Being flexible and willing to take on all challenges
- This is a strong and supportive school that is passionate about developing young teaching talent.
Working with SANZA Teaching Agency;
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'ApplyNow' to be considered for this great position, or for more information about the role, contact Paige Ferro @ SANZA Teaching Agency.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.