Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant Chelmsford
Join Tradewind as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in Chelmsford!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children? Do you have a heart for helping students with Special Education Needs reach their full potential? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Tradewind is currently supporting an inclusive primary school located in the heart of Chelmsford, dedicated to providing an outstanding education for all students. Our commitment to inclusivity means that every child matters, and we are looking for a talented Graduate Teaching Assistant to join our team.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting students with a range of special educational needs. Your responsibilities will include:
Assisting the class teacher in implementing tailored learning plans.
Providing one-on-one or small group support to students.
Creating a nurturing and inclusive classroom environment.
Monitoring and tracking student progress.
Collaborating with colleagues and parents to ensure the best outcomes for our students.
What We Offer:
A daily rate of £80 - £90 per day with opportunities for professional development.
A supportive and inclusive school community.
Access to resources and training to enhance your skills.
The chance to make a meaningful difference in the lives of children.
The School are currently seeking full time 5 days a week. Hours are 08:30am to 3:45pm
To excel in this role, you should have:
A current and valid DBS or willing to apply for one
A relevant qualification/experience in education or SEN support.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Patience, empathy, and a passion for helping students succeed.
An understanding of various SEN needs and strategies.
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic, compassionate, and eager to contribute to a positive learning environment, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you're the perfect fit for our team to email@example.com
Join us in making a difference! Together, we can empower every child to thrive.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.