Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant in KS2
Daily Rate £80 - £87
April 2021 - July 2021
SANZA Teaching Agency are currently working with a mainstream Primary school in Hackney who are in the process of recruiting an experienced teaching Assistant. The role is to support learners across Key Stage 2.
For strong candidates the school offers Schools direct training, therefore this position would suit somebody who is looking to pursue a career in teaching in 2021/2022 academic year. You must be a recent graduate from a reputable university to qualify. Child related experience would be an advantage.
The selected applicant will work alongside other members of staff to support students with a variety of needs including behaviour, ASD and learning difficulties. You will be responsible for supporting learners in the classroom and may be required to work with students on a 1:1 basis.
The school is easily accessible via public transport.
Key skills and experience needed:
- University Graduate
- Previous experience within a school or other child related work
- One to one and small group work
- Professional demeanour
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
- By registering with SANZA Teaching Agency, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information about this role, please contact Stephanie Watson @ SANZA Teaching Agency on 020 78456240 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SANZA Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At SANZA you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay ( all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.