Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Full-Time)
Start Date: October 30th (after half term)
Salary: £85-£90 per day, depending on experience.
A secondary school in Hackney, North London is seeking a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them after half term. You will be working with different classes,working closely with SEN students who need additional support for learning and behaviour. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced teachers and develop their skills and experience as a Teaching Assistant.
This is a modern, well-equipped and resourced school with an experienced senior leadership team. They are close to a mainline station and on regular bus routes.
- Support classroom teachers in planning and delivering engaging lessons
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students who may require additional help, particularly with SEN students
- Help maintain a positive learning environment within the classroom and assist students with challenging behaviour
- Supervise students during break times and ensure their safety
- Contribute to the school's extracurricular activities and events
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Passionate about education and working with secondary school students
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to engage well with students
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Patience, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Previous experience working with young people is advantageous but not essential
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment :
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this graduate teaching assistant position, please submit your CV to Stuart Edge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call 0207 845 5450 (option 2) for more information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.