Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistants Required across London - Work in mainstream Secondary Schools to build you classroom experience before pursuing a Teaching Qualification - Supporting student with mild special educational needs or other barriers to their learning to achieve their best - Full Time, Long Term opportunities commencing the Summer and Autumn Terms!
Are you a recent or soon-to-be Graduate interested in pursuing a career in education? Are you looking to gain practical, professional experience within a Secondary School classroom to make sure a career in teaching is for you? If you are looking to gain valuable, hands-on experience before applying to a Teaching Qualification, we want to hear from you!
Tradewind Recruitment is working with mainstream Secondary Schools all across London who are seeking confident, engaging graduates interested in education, to support the academic progression of their students in the Summer and Autumn terms as Teaching Assistant. These are full time, long term opportunities that pay between £70 - £75 per day, provided essential practical experience to aspiring Teachers!
*** Confident Graduates Required - Teaching Assistant opportunities across London
*** Supportive, progressive Secondary Schools need your help!
*** Full time, Long Term Contracts commencing ASAP and in the Autumn Term
*** Open to all Graduates (2:1 Minimum) with excellent communication skills and a passion for education!
The Role - Graduate Teaching Assistant - London:
- As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be working alongside class teachers to provide individual support to students who have special educational needs, are facing barriers to their learning, or who require additional support to stay engaged, motivated and to participate in the classroom
- You will also have the opportunity to plan (with guidance from Teachers), prepare and deliver individual or small group intervention sessions outside of the classroom, focussing on particular areas of the curriculum that students require additional support with
- Whilst these positions will see you supporting students across the curriculum, you will also have the opportunity to provide specialised assistance in your subject area
- Graduate Teaching Assistants are encouraged to get involved with extra curricular clubs and programmes, especially within their specialist subject/s, to gain further experience
The Candidate - Graduate Teaching Assistant - London:
- The successful candidate for these Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunities will have recently, or will be soon, graduating from University with a Secondary Subject Degree
- These roles are open to all graduates with an interest in pursuing a career in education, with graduates from English, Maths and Sciences disciplines being highly sought after
- You will be a confident, engaging individual who can easily build rapport and successful relationships with students and staff alike
- No prior experience is required for these opportunities, as all training will be provided and Tradewind Recruitment has extensive CPD courses available
How to Apply - Graduate Teaching Assistant - London:
If you would like to apply for this or discuss any of our other support positions, please email your CV to Caitlin at Tradewind today on Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com or click 'Apply Now!'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.