Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistants - Hertfordshire
Are you a recent graduate who is interested in education and considering taking on teacher training in the future? Would you be keen to get paid, in-class experience where you can learn from excellent teachers in a fast-paced primary school setting?
Tradewind is currently seeking for graduates across Hertfordshire who can start a year-long paid role starting this September in one of our excellent schools!!
***Graduate Teaching Assistants required across Hertfordshire
***Herts Primary Schools in St Albans, Watford, Stevenage, Hitchin and Potters Bar
***Roles start September 2021 for the whole academic year - £75 per day
***Open to all graduates with a 2:1 or above
***Some schools can offer teacher training on successful completion of T.A year
Every year Tradewind St Albans works with hundreds of graduates to get their first experience and opportunity of working in a class-based position across Hertfordshire and the Home Counties. These roles are based at a variety of primary schools and offer an excellent introduction into the world of education and teaching! No experience is necessary but a strong academic background, confident and vibrant personality plus a hard-working ethos is!
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you can expect to receive the following:
- A fantastic class-based experience in a fast-paced Primary School.
- A paid role at £75 per day that will start in September and last for the whole academic year (based on satisfactory performance).
- A huge opportunity to gain experience from first class teachers daily.
- Access to professional development via both the school and Tradewind.
- A possible opportunity to go on to do teacher training via a school-based teacher training programme or the support of a head teacher's recommendation if applying for a PGCE.
The Graduate Teaching Assistant role requires:
- A passion for education and a desire to work in a class-based role supporting students of all abilities and backgrounds to make sustained progression.
- A strong degree (ideally at least 2:1), solid A-Level and GCSE grades
- A confident personality and the ability to engage pupils from all backgrounds
This is an exceptional opportunity for graduates who are considering teaching as a future career!
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity, or for more information about the role, contact Adrian Holder on 01727 236255.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.