Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
CPD and career progression is a priority here and thus their staff retention and satisfaction is excellent. The school is a two-form-entry junior school, graded 'Outstanding' in all areas by Ofsted, and caters for pupils from year 3 - 6, offering a friendly and supportive environment to staff and students.
The school have two therapy dogs who have formed a special bond with the children. The children enjoy playing with them, reading with them and go to them for comfort when they are feeling sad.
As a trainee at the school, you will be provided with a personalised training programme that will enable you to develop your knowledge and understanding of how to teach and how to enhance your classroom practice. The successful development of these key attributes over the course of the year will lead to QTS being awarded, with the possibility of attaining the PGCE as an additional academic qualified.
About the role:
- Two-form entry "Outstanding" junior school
- Tranquil rural location with excellent community links
- Working with small groups and 1:1
- Full time, Easter start
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant education degree
- Be a quick and proactive learner who is keen to up-skill
- Be interested in a long term school career
- Hold English and Maths to GCSE level
* This Teaching Assistant position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can
* offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact!
* That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you would like to apply for this opportunity then please contact Georgia at Tradewind on 01727 236255 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.