Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Tradewind is currently looking for a hardworking and organised Teaching Assistant to work in one of our secondary schools. This is a full-time role starting ASAP with the potential for the role to turn permanent.
This Ofsted rated 'good' school is located within South Liverpool and boasts excellent transport links. Pupils behaviour is exemplary and this is reflected within the schools outstanding learning environment.
As a Teaching Assistant you will have access to a supportive and committed team who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations plus a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities
As a teaching assistant, you will be responsible for working with small groups and 1:1, whilst also providing support to the class teacher by setting up equipment and preparing the classroom for lessons.
For this role we are looking for:
* An experienced teaching assistant or;
* A recent graduate looking to start their career in education
* A proactive team player, who is flexible and friendly
* Someone who is confident providing 1:1 support and facilitating small groups
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£70.00 - £80.00 per day
East Riding of Yorkshire
£130 - £180 per day
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Kensington and Chelsea, London
£287.50 - £350.00 per week
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.