Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a graduate student that would like paid classroom experience? We are recruiting for full time and part time Primary and SEND Teaching Assistants to work with local schools within the Market Rasen area as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Register with us for part time and day to day Primary Teaching Assistant work. The Graduate Teaching Assistant role will include working with a variety of needs on a one-on-one or small group basis and general classroom support. This is an ideal role for candidates who are looking to get valuable classroom experience alongside their course or potentially get onto a teacher training course.
Tradewind Recruitment are working with SEND and Primary schools in the Market Rasen area. The roles are part time and will be long term, short term and day to day. Pay for these roles are from £75.92 -£86 per day.
The role would be most suited to candidates who are studying a degree or teaching degree. However, if you have experience within a school setting and a passion for supporting pupils in primary schools or with SEN this will also be suitable. Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful as a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will need to:
- Completed a Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Some understanding of SEN and the desire to work with Primary School aged pupils
- Experience of Autism, Complex Needs or Medical Needs with children or young adults
- Manual Handling, Team Teach Training or Personal Care Training is desirable
- Experience of working in a Care or Education environment
- A candidate who uses initiative and is willing to get involved as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to challenge oneself in a variety of educational settings
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last all years of employment history
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Have the academic ability and personality to inspire, engage and progress students from all backgrounds and of all ages
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in Market Rasen area. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte Johnson on 01522 775347 / or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Graduate Teaching Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: £75.92 - £86 per day
- National College CPD
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Market Rasen: reliably commute (required)
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Teaching Assistant: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.