Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
The role of a Secondary Teaching Assistant position is best suited for a recent graduate who is looking to get into teaching!
This support role is a great way to enhance your experience and it will help you get a better understanding of working with students with different abilities.
As a Secondary Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting students with mild to moderate learning difficulties. You will be required to assist them with their numeracy and literacy and help them to stay focused during lessons.
This role is available on a long-term supply starting September 2020 until the end of the academic year (July 2021) for the right candidate. Interested applicants must be able to communicate well with students and have a great knowledge in all subjects.
As the successful applicant you will have experienced teachers and support staff who will be able to help and guide you. This outstanding secondary school holds daily meetings with you to help you prepare for the lessons throughout the day!
This is a good opportunity to get tips and tricks that can help you to engage with the students and can keep them motivated! You will have access to the wide range of recourses that you will need for different lessons throughout the day too!
The school have a superb reputation for supporting graduates looking to gain school experience, then during their PGCE year, and nurturing them through their NQT year! It is a fantastic school that has been awarded "Good" for their passionate leadership team and strong departments that guide and help each other.
This school is in Merton, South West London and is known for its amazing community support, designed to keep parents and staff in regular contact with each other especially during GCSE's.
Secondary Teaching Assistant (TA) | Merton | South West London
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Secondary Teaching Assistant role in a secondary school in Hammersmith and Fulham you will need to:
* Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Secondary Teaching Assistant role in a secondary school in Wandsworth. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.