Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a dedicated candidate that has excellent communication skills and who wants to work in schools? This is an ideal role for new graduates who have Sociology, Criminology and Psychology degrees. Any experience of working in child-based roles would also be beneficial. There are Teaching Assistant roles available in Manchester for candidates who are organised, compassionate and adaptable.
This is a full-time, short-term role position that is suitable for someone who is considering becoming a Primary School teacher and are looking to build their classroom experience. The pay rate for this role is a competitive £75 to £85 per day, subject to experience.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must:
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with full employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the Role
The school wants a candidate that has a warm and engaging personality that will translate into their learning support style. You should be comfortable with supporting the class teacher in delivering activities, helping to manage challenging behaviour and working with children that have a range of SEN. The ideal candidate should also be adaptable to working in diverse learning environments, including leading small group work and 1:1 sessions.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position please send your CV to stephen.clark@twrecruitment or call 0161 674 0138.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.