Graduate Teaching Assistants
Graduate Teaching Assistants
We are looking to recruit Graduates who are interested in working in school settings from November 2023 and beyond. We are taking an active approach to recruiting Graduates who are creative, enthusiastic, and able to adapt to different situations and settings and want to use their skills to support young people in School and Academy settings in Nottingham.
If you have worked with young people in any capacity, please contact us to join our Team of Supply Teaching Assistants in Nottingham. We are working closely with many Nottingham schools. We find that most of our teaching assistants come with a background of completing a degree in drama/performing arts, English, Maths, Science, Sports Science do well to quickly build rapport with young people.
This type of work will be a great opportunity for you to use your experience of being a recent student while earning a weekly salary for the work you do. You will have the opportunity to work in a setting that matches your personality and somewhere that is close to home for you in Nottingham!
Pay £70-£80 per day depending on experience
* A Degree - preferably in English, Drama, Sports, Maths, Science or English
* Be willing to perform duties expected of a teaching assistant outside the remit of your educational background
* Be available a minimum 3-4 days a week to work between 0830-1530 in a school setting
* Understanding and experience of supporting/teaching young people with Mental Health issues.
* Experience of working with young people in some capacity
Most of our schools are going to be local to you and we will offer you training through our experienced recruitment consultants and Ofsted rated CPD sessions.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
As a Graduate teaching assistant, you will be expected:
* To provide engaging and empathetic educational support to pupils
* To assist the teacher in delivering lessons
* To have understanding/knowledge of special needs or a keen interest in helping vulnerable pupils
* To aid learning and emotional well-being
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position for a Graduate in Nottingham. Or for more information about the role, contact Rebecca Bowering on 0115 7390077 Rebecca.Bowering@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.