Head of Business Studies
Head of Business Studies
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you looking for you next role as Head of Business Studies in Tower Hamlets from September 2020?
Are you an 'outstanding' teacher with strong subject knowledge?
If so, we want to hear from you today!
Tradewind Recruitment are looking to appoint an outstanding, inner-city Church of England School who take pride in their ethos of academic ambition, exceptionally high standards of achievement and behaviour, and tolerance and respect for all.
They will offer you:
* A progress 8 score of +0.7
* A vibrant, multi-cultural environment
* A school with exceptional progress and attainment
* An induction and support programme widely recognised for outstanding practice
* Continuous Professional Development to develop you as a leader
* A calm and orderly school based upon high standards of behaviour and an ethos of trust and care
* A school rated as outstanding by Ofsted in 2015
Their ideal candidate would be:
- You are an outstanding teacher
- You are committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential
- You have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an outstanding education
The successful Head of Business will be available to join this secondary school in September 2020 on a full-time, permanent contract and will be working alongside a team of influential and dedicated teachers that truly get the best out of their students.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move us to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you. The school can boast of an induction and support programme widely recognised for outstanding practice and continuous Professional Development to develop your practise. Which means this role would be suitable for an NQT or a more experienced teacher.
Given the current situation, it is likely that interviews will be conducted virtually. We will liaise with shortlisted candidates once shortlisting has taken place.
This is an inner London school based in Tower Hamlets (central London)
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for or find out about other similar teaching opportunities contact Leanne.email@example.com, Business Manager, directly for further information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.