Head of English
Head of English
Head of English
Head of English - Westminster, Inner London - High Achieving Academy in Inner London Payscale - Permanent position - April or September 2021 - MPS/UPS + TLR - Seeking Experienced English Teacher
Are you an enthusiastic English teacher with outstanding subject knowledge and a track record of success? Would you like to lead in an academy trust where you can make a difference in innovating the curriculum and ensuring outstanding progress?
Tradewind, Permanent Division, are pleased to be working alongside this high achieving trust that supports every student to reach their full potential. If you would like to be considered for this exciting position, located in the bustling centre of Westminster, apply immediately to this position, and send your CV directly to email@example.com!
***Head of English
***KS3 - KS5 English
***Exceptional results across school and high standards in behaviour
***MPS - UPS + Competitive TLR
***Brilliant behaviour across year groups
The School - Head of English - Westminster, Inner London
Situated in the vibrant and central Westminster, this school possesses multiple transport links including the underground which can take you across London. Through being part of a large trust, as an English leader you will have the opportunity to work alongside other schools in ensuring excellent progress is made by every student regardless of starting points. This educational trust has prided itself on moving developing schools into outstanding learning settings and is seeking someone who shares their belief that every student should have access to high quality learning. As Head of English, you will have the opportunity to innovate the curriculum, track attainment and support other English teachers in delivering outstanding teaching and learning. With the latest educational technology, you will be able to teach exciting and purposeful lessons! If you feel you would make a fantastic fit for this school, apply now or send your CV directly to Megan.Allen@twrecruitment.com!
About the Role - Head of English - Westminster, Inner London
- For this position, you must possess QTS in Secondary English.
- This role requires rights to work in the UK as the school is not able to provide sponsorship.
- The successful English teacher will be an experienced practitioner who is able to confidently innovate and design a purposeful curriculum.
- The school possesses a high Progress 8 result and therefore is seeking a English teacher who aims to exceed results year on year.
- To be successful in this position you will have experience teaching up to KS5 level.
- This role will involve line managing and developing the English team.
- You will have an in depth understanding of the English National Curriculum and possess outstanding subject knowledge.
How to apply - Head of English - Westminster, Inner London
If you are interested in this Head of English post, please contact Megan at Tradewind Recruitment, Permanent Division on 0207 845 5451 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate call back! Alternatively, if you wish to have a confidential discussion regarding further career prospects, email or call me now!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.