Head of Science
Head of Science
Head of Science
Head of Science - Permanent role in Hounslow, South West London - September 2021- "Outstanding" Secondary School - Above average Progress 8 Scores - KS3- KS5 Science - Outer London Payscale
Are you looking for the opportunity to step up as a Science leader in a vibrant, outstanding school in Hounslow? Alternatively, are you looking for a different challenge as Head of Science where you can continue to make a large impact to a Science department and student achievement?
Tradewind, Permanent Division, specialise in placing committed Science teachers on a permanent basis in exceptional schools across London. For this September, this "Outstanding" Secondary school are searching for a Head of Science who can lead the Science department to new heights! If you would like to be considered for this position, apply now and send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org!
***Head of Science - September 2021
***Leading large and outstanding Science department
***Hounslow - Outer London Payscale
***Mixed Secondary Academy
***Above average Progress 8 Score
The School - Head of Science - Hounslow, South West London
This large "Outstanding" secondary school is situated in the heart of Hounslow and is highly accessible through public transport and onsite parking. With a Progress 8 score well above national average, standards are extremely high where students are cultivated into independent and well-rounded individuals. As Head of Science at this school, you will be leading a dynamic Science department who are already passionate about promoting Science in the wider curriculum. You will play a key role in continuing the school's outstanding results and supporting an NQT this September. Behaviour is exemplary where students are developed into resilient and self-disciplined learners. If you feel you would make a fantastic fit for this school, apply immediately and send your CV now!
About the Role - Head of Science - Hounslow, South West London
- The successful Head of Science will possess QTS and rights to work in the UK.
- This role requires a teacher with previous leadership experience and is not suitable for an NQT.
- Through being part of an aspiring secondary school, this school can provide continuous professional development and would therefore suit a proactive and reflective teacher
- For this role, the successful Science specialist will possess similar high expectations in student behaviour and progress across all students.
- To be successful in this position you will have experience teaching KS3 to KS5 Science.
- You will have an in depth understanding of the National Curriculum in Science and possess outstanding subject knowledge.
How to apply - Head of Science - Hounslow, South West London
If you are interested in this Head of Science post, please contact Megan at Tradewind Recruitment, Permanent Division on 0207 845 5451 or email your CV to email@example.com for an immediate call back! Alternatively, if you wish to have a confidential discussion regarding further career prospects, email or call me now!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.