Head Teachers PA
Head Teachers PA
This school is a large, exciting and happy secondary school based in Greenwich and has recently had a 'good' rating from ofsted! It is easily accessible via public transport.
In this position you will be providing secondary support to the head teacher and assisting two deputy head teachers, this will include diary management and travel arrangements. You will also be asked to prepare letters and correspondence. You will be Working collaboratively with the Senior Leadership Team, Curriculum/Pastoral Leaders and school administration staff to ensure strong and consistent support to the students' experience. The candidate for this Head's PA position will be an exceptional administrator with experience in a similar position.
To succeed you will:
· Have an excellent standard of literacy and numeracy
· Have management or senior administrative experience within a busy office environment, ideally as a Personal Assistant or Secretary
· Have a high level of IT skills and experience working with MS Office and SIMS
· Be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail
· Be professional at all times, as you will at time be dealing with highly sensitive information · Work well within a team setting
· Work to tight deadlines and work well under pressure
· Be a confident, enthusiastic, motivated and positive individual This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working administrator to progress in their career
This is for an immediate start so please apply today!
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success · Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Head Teachers PA in Greenwich. Or for more information about the role, contact Lucy Pithie on 02078455450 (Option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.