Health and Social Care Teacher
Health and Social Care Teacher
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a fantastic Health and Social care teacher to teach BTEC Level 3 Health and Social care at a wonderful further education provider in Hull. We are looking for someone to teach full time, but we would consider part-time applicants who are willing to commit to 3 or 4 days per week. This position is to start after half term (November 2nd) and will initially last until Christmas. This position is likely to extend, and could last the full academic year if the successful applicant is enjoying their time in the College, and are performing well. Your typical teaching hours will be 9:00AM to 4:00PM. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will be expected for this position, so the successful candidate can expect to be paid to scale for this position. In real terms, the successful candidate can expect to earn between £100.00 and £189.53 per day based on experience and qualifications.
You will be responsible for BTEC Level 3 Health and Social Care, and for this reason we are looking for a true Health and Social Care specialist, with experience teaching BTEC Level 3.
This is an excellent educational setting based in Hull, that caters for learners aged 16-19. We are looking for a suitably qualified (PGCE trained) teacher who specialises in Health and Social care. There is a large onsite car park for practitioners who drive, and is on a regular bus route from the city centre, meaning it is easily accessible via public transport for those who don't drive. Lessons are one hour in length.
* Delivering Key Stage 5 Health and Social care
* Delivering BTEC Level 3 Health and Social care
* Planning and marking in line with the national curriculum
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Health and Social Care in Hull. Or for more information about the role, contact Alex on 01482 238878 or Alex.Bateman@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.