Health & Social Care Teacher
Health & Social Care Teacher
An exceptional education provider in the Lincolnshire area is looking for a teacher of Health and Social Care on a temporary basis from April 2021.
The requirement is for the last term of the academic year.
This established, highly successful setting boasts an outstanding reputation in the local area. Students will travel far and wide to have the opportunity to learn here and it's evident by the high numbers of learners it teaches year on year.
There is a strong pastoral system in place with each student having a specialist personal tutor who are all overseen by Senior Tutors. There is also a learning support team and an in-house counselling service available to students.
* Delivering Key Stage 5 Health and Social care
* Delivering A Level Health and Social care
* Planning and marking in line with the national curriculum
As a fully integrated practitioner, you will be an integral part of the team and taking on the full teaching role - including planning and marking, which means you can expect to be paid up to a maximum of £189 per day.
The cohort is varied and as such, a practitioner who is skilled in working with all abilities would be well suited to this role. The perfect candidate will have the knowledge and experience to guide students through their examinations and will have demonstrable results in delivering excellent outcomes for all.
This role is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
Centrally located, the school is accessible by local bus and rail links and there is ample parking on site as well as secure bike sheds.
QTS / QTLS is essential for this post as is a full DBS. We also require you to provide a CV with a full ten-year work history.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Health & Social Care Teacher in Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.