Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 4 Teaching Assistant Qualification (or equivalent)
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for an Higher Level Teaching Assistant on behalf of a large, two form entry Primary School in Bolton. The school is a modern school where all children and members of staff are valued, individuals flourish and all achievements are celebrated. They have an exciting curriculum which is enriched by many leadership visitors and educational visits.
This is an inclusive, welcoming community where behaviour is good, and pupils are well cared for. Pupils feel, and are kept, safe and have very positive attitudes towards learning.
The school is based in Bolton and is accessible via car, bus and boasts a large staff car park.
About the role
The school are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work within their Year 5 class, the class has an experienced class teacher and a Teaching Assistant who provides 1:1 support to a child with additional needs. The school are looking for somebody with a strong knowledge of the National Curriculum and good behaviour management skills.
The role itself will involve supporting within Year 5, covering PPA and unplanned absences when required. During this time, the successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant will be delivering engaging lessons, maintaining behaviour and feeding back progress to the class teacher. You will also be supporting within class and taking groups for Maths and Literacy booster sessions.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Sam Waterhouse at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.