Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced HLTA looking for a new opportunity?
Tradewind recruitment is currently working with a secondary school in Hackney to recruit an experienced HLTA to join the school in September 2020 for the new academic year. This is a full time, long term opportunity until July 2021, with the potential to be a temp - perm opportunity with the school.
As HLTA, you will be responsible for supervising and directing a team of Teaching Assistants. You will work closely with the SENCO and class teachers to assist in the development, implementation and review of individual Student Learning Plans, along with delivering small group lessons up six students. You will be working with students across all abilities, including working with students with a range of SEN, including ASD, SEMH, learning difficulties and challenging behaviour.
The school was rated Outstanding at its most recent Ofsted. It is located in Hackney with excellent access to public transport links.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teaching Assistant role you will need to provide the following:
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as HLTA in Hackney, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Laura Zeuschner on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.