Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Tradewind is currently recruiting for an experienced Higher-Level Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary School in The London Borough of Lambeth until the end of the academic year July 2021.
This role is for an enthusiastic, motivated, individual who is determined to meet all daily objectives. The ideal candidate should have a flair for working with young people across all age groups in Primary education
Your role will be to provide support for Teachers and students, within the classroom across KS1 & KS2. You will be encouraging pupils to reach their full potential, whilst demonstrating a creative and determined attitude that will help motivate students.
You will be directly supporting the students with their Mathematics, or English, as well as helping to organise the teaching and learning resources available to students.
Daily Pay Rate £110.00
Hours of Work 8.30am - 4.15pm
This is a thriving, diverse and friendly three form entry primary school, rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in their last report. There are excellent transport links and off- street parking.
- Progression opportunities and outstanding CPD training
- A strong and supportive team of colleagues
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as a HLTA KS2 you must be:
- Qualified HLTA, ideally with a degree in core subjects
- The ability to interest encourage, motivate and engage children
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as Primary Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) KS2
Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.