Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Manchester are currently recruiting on behalf of a two form entry Primary School in Burnage, Manchester to ASAP. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary from £70 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Higher Level Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
-Hold a minimum of a Level 4 Teaching Assistant Qualification, HLTA Qualification or be a -Teacher with QTS wanting to work as a HLTA
-Have experience of leading small groups and teaching full classes - especially in Year 6
-Have strong behaviour management
-Be comfortable delivering boosters to help raise attainment and have experience of assessing pupil progress
About the school
This outstanding two form entry school is part of a Multi School Academy Trust with an outstanding leadership team. The school has a strong passion to enable all children in their local community to have the very best possible educational opportunity.
About the role
This OFSTED 'Outstanding' primary school is looking for a HLTA to work within their KS1 department. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The Executive Headteacher across the trust has extremely high expectations of all the children, both in terms of their academic achievement and their emotional and social development.
The curriculum the school provides is tailor made to give all children a thirst for learning, a motivated engagement in school and the best chance to attain high academic success.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60.00 - £70.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£21000 - £25000 per annum + Ofsted Accredited CPD
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£70 - £100 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.