Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
HLTA- Trafford- May Start 2021
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working HLTA looking for your next role in Trafford?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one form entry Primary School in Trafford to start May 2021. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of £80- £85 per day depending of experience.
To join us and be successful in this Higher Level Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 4 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a HLTA on behalf of a small, one form entry primary school. The staff all work together to provide a caring, family ethos in which their learners will be loved and nurtured in such a way as they in turn develop a respect and tolerance for all, irrespective of gender, creed, race or disability.
The highly ambitious headteacher has established a quality leadership team that have put in place well formulated plans for development, leading to high standards in pupils' achievement. The aspirations of the senior leaders are resolutely supported by the whole staff, who feel they have a voice in shaping the school improvement with precise actions that are quickly and successfully put in to place.
All the staff at this school are exceptionally caring, experienced and work hard to ensure that each child reaches his/her full potential. The children at this Trafford primary school thrive on the positive atmosphere and creativity and take full advantage of the many opportunities made available to them.
The Headteacher believes that happy children work to fulfil their potential and she places high emphasis on achieving this through close links between home and school and fostering a caring and secure environment in which all children can prosper.
About the role
This OFSTED 'Outstanding' primary school is looking for a HLTA to work within their KS1 department. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management and a good knowledge of the National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve cover PPA across KS1, under the class teachers direction. You will be working with the whole class or with small groups, delivering phonics, Maths, Literacy and Reading sessions. The school are looking for somebody who has the ability to be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Chris in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
More about Tradewind Recruitment:
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.