History Teacher - KS3 to KS5 - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in Greenwich with excellent History heritage and facilities - Parking available onsite-September 2020
Are you a passionate History Teacher looking for a new challenge in a school where you get the opportunity to make a real difference and inspire a love of History in enthusiastic students?
Would you like to find a school where you have the chance to make a real impact on the development of the History Team whilst developing your own career?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent Greenwich school to help strengthen their History team and maintain high standards in History. could this be your next challenge?
**History Teacher - Greenwich
**Open to current History Teachers and NQTs
**Start September, suitable for an experienced or training teacher
**Help to drive high standards in History across the school and inspire enthusiastic students!
**Growing department with excellent facilities indoor and outside
About the school - History Teacher - Greenwich
* This excellent Greenwich school is a high-performing, mixed comprehensive school serving South East London.
* The school opened in 2000 in brand new buildings surrounded by landscaped outdoor spaces and playing fields.
* Their community is a thriving and exciting one in the heart of South East London, providing unique opportunities for students which help them explore both inside and outside the classroom.
* They are proud of the diversity of opportunity such a rich community provides them, both in terms of academic pathways and enrichment opportunities, and seek to maximise this for all within the school.
* Set in large grounds and with excellent resources mean this school setting lends itself very well to sporting success, and students here show willing and talent in their quest to learn and develop their History skills. The staff team is exceptional and relationships between staff and students are very strong. This is your chance to be on the journey with them.
* With a well-established teaching body and support network, they offer a real sense of belonging, and pride themselves on tenure and development of staff.
About the role - History Teacher - Greenwich
* First and foremost, you will be an excellent, hands on History Teacher who leads by example and is passionate about progress. You will think innovatively, and have strategies to engage, inspire and promote History across the school
* This is a vibrant and exciting school, that invest heavily in their staff and have a world class training programme to take your teaching, and leadership to the next level.
How to apply - History Teacher - Greenwich
Has this History Teacher position inspired you to find out more? Would you like to hear about this and other positions in South East London? Call Jade Heatley on 02078455490 to find out more information or email your CV to Jade.Heatley@twrecruitment.com for immediate consideration!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.