Tradewind are currently recruiting for an excellent History teacher in the Grimsby area, to teach at a local school on a full time basis. This is an open vacancy, so there is potential for a permanent post at the end of the placement, if the successful candidate is interested and enjoyed the experience. All planning and marking associated with a teaching role are to be expected for this position, so the successful candidate can expect to be paid according to the main pay scale. In real terms, this means the successful candidate can expect to earn between £120.00 and £180.00 per day depending on their experience and qualifications. This position is to start in January, and will continue until at least Easter, but may well last until the end of the academic year.
The School in question is a large Academy with good transport links and a strong sense of community spirit. Being in a central location, it is easily accessible via public transport and via car. It is part of an extremely successful academy chain that truly values student development and student welfare. You will be teaching in an excellent department with a strong and inspirational leader. We are interested in hearing from both established teaching professionals and from Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to sink their teeth into their first long term position. There is potential, for a flexible candidate, to be given another placement in one of the other academy schools in the area, or even nationally.
* Planning and delivering Key Stage 3 and 4 History
* Possibly delivering Key Stage 3 Humanities subjects (depending on skills and experience)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of History in North East Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Alex on 01522 775347 or Alex.Bateman@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.