Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Part Time Teacher of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 History for an oversubscribed, inner city Liverpool secondary school judged as 'good' by Ofsted. The school boasts excellent student results and fantastic resources to support the children's learning.
This position is to start in September 2020 and is part time - 3 days a week and will run for the full academic year. This Liverpool school is happy to consider applications from NQT's and experienced teachers with a salary to reflect the successful teachers experience: £125 - £184 per day. The school is situated in Liverpool with easy access either by public transport or has a large onsite car park for staff.
The school prides itself on the exceptionally high expectations it sets for both pupils and staff. You will benefit from a supportive and dedicated senior leadership team whose aim is for every student to thrive and flourish as well as ensuring teachers deliver consistently high-quality lessons.
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent History curriculum subject knowledge
* Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Part Time Teacher of History in Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.