Can you bring History to life? Are you a knowledgeable secondary teacher who specialises in Humanities? Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity? Tradewind are recruiting!
Tradewind are looking to hire an experienced History Teacher who is available to start work for a large Secondary Academy in North East Lincolnshire from February 2021. This will be a full-time position and the role will be paid to scale. The length of the role is likely to be for the rest of the academic year.
This school is part of a Multi-Academy Trust and prides itself on offering great CPD opportunities. You will be given the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals who thrive from teaching in a positive learning environment.
The ideal candidate for this job will be enthusiastic and will focus on implementing engaging lessons which inspire students, encouraging them to appreciate world history. You must be willing to plan and mark lessons and you will have a good understanding of the importance of differentiation.
The location of this school is very accessible, and a staff car park is located on site for those who work there. A bus stop is also located close by and there are also excellent rail links.
* Delivering History lessons across Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending Parents Evenings as required
* Running clubs afterschool as required
In return the school will offer:
* The opportunity to learn from other highly experienced teachers
* The chance to work in a positive learning environment
* Up to date resources that will help maintain the engagement of lessons
* A supportive, welcoming senior leadership team
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this History Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as History Teacher in North East Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise Hayes on 01522 775347 / Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.