Tradewind Recruitment need a History Teacher ASAP for a Solihull based secondary school. If you are a secondary Geography or RE teacher who happens to have experience planning and delivering History to KS4 levels please also apply.
This Solihull secondary school long term teaching role is full time, to start ASAP until July 2021 in the first instance, however this could continue from September. You will be required to teach KS3 & KS4 History with full planning, preparation of lessons and marking.
This well-established 11-16-year-old Solihull secondary school is accessible by car and public transport. The school can offer parking on the school grounds with ease.
We are looking for:
- An experienced, NQT, QTS, QTLS or Instructor of History, or any Humanities
- Someone who can teach History KS3 & KS4, can plan, prepare lessons and mar
- A committed member of staff who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning
- Ability to engage their students in their learning and someone who has good behaviour management techniques
In return, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn vouchers.
- Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
- Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
To join us and be successful in this History Teacher Role you will need:
- To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
To apply for this Solihull secondary school History Teacher position click 'apply now.' Or to hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Birmingham office on 0121 643 3505, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.