A school in York are looking for a History Teacher to work on a full time basis. This role is to cover until December but could be extended further. This is role is to cover across KS3 and KS5. NQT's are welcome to apply for this role. Pay for this role is in line with Main Teacher Pay Scales so is dependant on experience.
The school is a modern and vibrant building with recently renovated classrooms. The school has a strong behaviour policy which is echoed through the school, fully supporting all staff members. The school is the heart of the community and they have strong links with other local schools and parents and carers. The school do expect high standards but in return, they do offer a very enjoyable environment to work in and provide excellent staff facilities
The school are looking for:
* A forward thinking History Specialist who can deliver the KS3 and KS5 syllabus
* A passion for History with a strong subject knowledge
* Someone who can support other team members and to help grow the department
The school is really accessible as it is on a regular bus route but also has ample free parking onsite.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this History Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold a relevant teaching based qualification with QTS
* Have recent SEN Teaching experience
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as History Teacher. Or for more information about the role, contact Katie Rae on 01482 238878 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£33956 - £44541 per annum
£23720 - £35008 per annum + CPD
bonus £1000 after 60 days worked*
West London, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.