History Teacher required in Hounslow
History Teacher required in Hounslow
A highly respected school in Hounslow is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated History Teacher for a full-time role starting immediately. The school in question is known for providing an outstanding education to our students and we take great pride in our high academic standards and strong sense of community, so if this sounds like a role you would be interested in, Tradewind Recruitment want to hear from you today!
As a History Teacher at our school, you will have the opportunity to work with a supportive and dynamic team of educators, who are committed to creating a stimulating and engaging learning environment for our students. You will have access to the latest teaching resources and technologies, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities to support your professional growth. This really is a brilliant opportunity!
A bit about the role in question;
- Full-time History Teacher.
- Teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 History.
- Ideally starting immediately, however, applications are also welcomed from staff able to start at February 2024 half-term and April 2024.
- Full-time, long-term, paid to scale position.
- Based in Hounslow, but accessible from across London.
- Joining an Ofsted 'outstanding' school with an excellent History department.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in History or a related subject and a passion for teaching. You will be able to inspire and engage students of all abilities, using a range of creative teaching techniques and innovative approaches to bring the subject of history to life.
At our school, we believe that every student should have the opportunity to reach their full potential, and we are committed to providing a holistic education that nurtures the social, emotional, and academic development of each and every student. We have a strong sense of community, and our teachers work closely with parents and carers to support the progress and wellbeing of our students.
This is an exciting opportunity for a History Teacher to join our dedicated team of educators at our highly respected school. If you are passionate about history and have a desire to inspire and educate the next generation, then we would love to hear from you. Apply now to Tradewind Recruitment to hear about this and other full-time History Teacher posts.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
How to apply -History Teacher-Immediate start.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic History Teacher role then please do not delay in applying today-interviews will take place as soon as a suitable CV is received.
To apply for this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover full work history
- Legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.