HLTA - Ashford
HLTA - Ashford
Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA) - Tonbridge
Full-time - £100 - £116 per day - January 2024 start
Tradewind Recruitment are sourcing for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA) to support schools in the Tonbridge and the wider Tonbridge and Malling area, for long-term contract positions from January 2024. These are full-time positions but could have scope for a candidate to go permanent.
- Preparing classrooms for lessons, including setting up video presentations and sourcing books and handouts for students
- Teaching classes unassisted, especially when Teachers are ill or on leave
- Planning and delivering learning and enrichment activities, either with Teachers or independently
- Working with small groups of students or individuals needing special attention
- Developing specialist curricula in areas of interest
- Assessing students' progress and discussing development with Teachers, parents and Carers
- Consoling students who are unwell, injured or upset
- Supervising student groups on excursions and at sporting events
- Experience working as a HLTA would be highly desirable.
- Holding a L4 Higher Level Teaching Assistant qualification would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Experience planning and delivering specialist PPA lessons across the primary curriculum.
- Either have, or be willing to get, an enhanced DBS on the update service.
- Must have right to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Tradewind Recruitment
- We offer highly competitive and fair rates of pay, paying to scale for all long-term/perm responsibilities.
- A specialised, highly experienced, and dedicated Consultant to be your main point of contact.
- An independent and experienced Compliance team to ensure you can continue working.
- Tradewind works with the National College and can offer over 2500 accredited courses that you would have access to, so you will be able to complete CPD at your own convenience.
For more information on the schools we are working with specifically, please apply to this advert and will respond to you within 24 hours, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01227 852 816.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.