Tradewind Recruitment are working exclusively with a school in Doncaster seeking HLTAs to work on an ad -hoc basis to fit the varying requirements of the school. The work will be covering short term sickness absence, course cover and planned absences. The work will involve working across the whole primary age range from EYFS to Y6.
The friendly school has a 'Good' Ofsted report. They are a friendly school with lots going on. They work together to provide a welcoming community for everyone. The aim to develop happy, motivated children within a secure, stimulating environment. They have a great reputation within the local community and have a fantastic parental/carer involvement within the school.
Successful HLTAs should have at least 2 days available on average per week. They are looking for HLTAs with a friendly and flexible approach.
Tradewind have received consistently great feedback about the school from members of staff working there.
HLTA qualification or equivalent experience, flexible approach, enthusiastic
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as HLTA in Doncaster. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£70 - £90 per day + Access to FREE CPD courses
Solihull, West Midlands
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£70.00 - £100.00 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.