HLTA for Special Needs School
HLTA for Special Needs School
Tradewind are seeking to appoint an exceptional Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to work within an SEND school in South Liverpool. The role will start as soon as school reopens.
We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team, roll their sleeves up and excel at what they do. You will be passionate about academic excellence, have an unrelenting obsession to be the best you can be, and in turn motivate the pupils in your care to excel. You will need to be calm, well organised, and self-confident, with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
The post provides a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to excel across a range of areas, including: classroom support for KS1 & KS2 pupils, high-quality whole class teaching and the delivery of group interventions. Experience of leading a team of LSAs is desirable but not essential.
- This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check
- Two professional referees
- Right to work in the UK
- PRevious experience working with children who have Autism is essential
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
If this role interests you, simply click 'Apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.