HLTA - Immediate Start
HLTA - Immediate Start
We are Recruiting!
Are you a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant seeking a new position? Tradewind are working with a PRU school in Walsall catering to pupils aged 2-19 years. The pupils have challenging behaviour.
The role is for Monday - Friday from 8:30am-3:30pm to start immediately. You will be supporting KS3 level children with mixed needs and learning abilities teaching all core subjects. Rate of pay will be dependent upon the qualification.
We are looking for a Teacher or HLTA who is dedicated and passionate about supporting pupils with complex needs.
To be considered you will need
- UK QTS (any specialism) or a Level 5 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Experience in teaching pupils with autism, SLD and PMLD
- A passion to teach pupils with additional needs
- Experience in managing teaching assistants
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Abbie on 0121 643 3505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.