Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working HLTA looking for your next role in Bristol?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in South Gloucestershire. The role starts on a supply contract with a view to moving to a direct contract with the school for the right member of staff.
We are recruiting for a HLTA on behalf of a large primary school who are committed to ensuring every child receives the best possible education, enabling them to achieve their potential. They are proud of a rich curriculum which enables children to learn from first hand experiences both in the classroom and in an outdoor environment.
The school are looking for the successful candidate to work across the school. They must have excellent behaviour management and a good understanding of the Primary National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself involves working across both KS1 & KS2, supporting groups and delivering lessons to cover the class teachers allotted PPA time. The school has a number of pupils in school who require 1:1 support and an adequate number of Teaching Assistants are in place to cater for this although some work will need to be differentiated to suit their needs.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Experience working in a primary environment
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher in Bristol.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.