Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Lovely COE School - Buckinghamshire Aylesbury - Long Term - ASAP Start - £100 to £130 per day - Likely to go perm
Are you working towards an HLTA qualification or an LSA ready for the step up this could be the perfect opportunity for you ?
- Provide essential support to children and teaching staff at a local school
- Ensure a positive learning environment for students to flourish
- Lead class teaching for PPA and short-term absences
- Prepare classrooms for lessons under your guidance
- Mark work in accordance with the school's marking policy
- Previous experience or willingness to work towards HLTA qualification
- Passionate about working with children
- Desire to contribute to a positive and inclusive school community
About the School:
- Church of England School Primary School
- Committed to high academic standards and a caring ethos
- Fosters a family atmosphere and a broad, balanced curriculum
- Prepares students to confidently face challenges in secondary school
If you would like to learn more about the opportunity please contact Chris on 01727 236 255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.