Tradewind are recruiting!
We are working in partnership with the Head Teacher of a small Primary School situated within a village to the North West of Hull, who is seeking a Higher Level Teaching Assistant on a full time basis to start as of January 2020.
As a HLTA, you will be responsible for:
*Leading small groups of pupils and in some cases full classes across EYFS, KS1 & KS2
*Establishing relationships with professionals and external agencies to support pupils learning
*Preparing and developing learning resources
*Reporting on pupil progress
*Supporting pupils with SEN
This is a perfect opportunity for any Higher Level Teaching Assistant who is wanting to make a positive contribution to the education of young children. Please note, previous experience supporting children within a Primary School setting is essential.
All successful candidates will be provided with the support and encouragement through every stage of registration and application to interviews and placements.
The bonuses of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful for this Higher Level Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* Have previous experience as a HLTA
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this HLTA position and would like to learn more about it, then don't hesitate to contact Bethany at Tradewind Recruitment - 01482 238878 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.