You will work with a teaching assistant and qualified teacher with a small class of 10 pupils. All children have ASD as a core diagnosis, paired with PDA, ADHD and some behavioural challenges.
They are located within a lovely area of South Liverpool, close to transport links. There is an opportunity for a Fixed Term contact for the right candidate. The role requires full time commitment (Monday to Friday) covering the hours of 8.30am-pm with 30 minute lunch.
We look for:
* Previous experience with challenging behaviours
* Calm but positive personality
* Previous experience with ASD
* Excellent listening skills
* HLTA qualification
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as HTA or for more information about the role, contact Jemma Howson, Senior SEN Consultant 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.