Higher Level Teaching Assistant
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in Islington, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join a lovely Primary School in Islington from September 2021. This is a temp to perm contract. You will be working with a KS2 class providing support to the class teacher and preparing the classroom for lessons and activities. You will need to have the ability and confidence to work with KS2 pupils and have excellent behaviour management skills. You will be supporting their learning particularly with maths and English.
As a Higher Level Teaching Assistant for this role, you must have the following:
- at least 3 years' experience working in a primary school setting
- understands lesson plans and lesson objectives
- a recognised qualification up to Level 6
- possess excellent communication skills
- be a committed team player
The school - Islington
The school located in the heart of Islington with an Ofsted rating of 'Good'. The school is a two-form entry primary school and plays a big part of the community. The school offers a supportive and professional staff team with excellent opportunities for professional development.
If you feel you match the above criteria, please get in touch with Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.