Tradewind are recruiting!
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic HLTA in the Rossendale area?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced HLTA with responsibilities of ICT to work in a very challenging but rewarding SEMH School working with EYFS - KS2 pupils. The role is to start as soon as possible and will be until the end of the academic year July 2021 with the potential to go permanent with a £21K salary.
This School works with SEMH, Medical and Behaviour EYFS to Key Stage 2 pupils who have been permanently excluded from mainstream settings. The SEMH School has small class sizes up to 8 pupils per class and are looking for an HLTA with a specialism of ICT. You will be required to deliver ICT to each class one hour a week.
This SEMH School rated 'Good' aims to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential
The school caters for students with a range of social and emotional mental health (SEMH) needs and behavioural difficulties. You will be teaching across each year group delivering ICT. As a HLTA you shall be require deliver engaging and diverse lessons to pupils to encourage both academic and personal development.
This is a really friendly school and makes you feel part of an extended family. I was really impressed with the behaviour of the pupils while I was walking round, they made me feel welcome and they all had smiles on their faces. This school also encourages and healthy and active approach to everyday school life.
As a HLTA you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team, who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations. Plus, the successful HLTA will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
Additionally, while walking round the school the behaviour of the pupils was settled and had such a warm family feeling and pupils polite and welcoming.
To join us and be successful in this Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- They provide a happy safe caring environment for pupils and staff.
- Experience teaching EYFS - KS2
- MAPA (not essential as training can be given)
- Experience providing 1:1 and small group support in a challenging behaviour environment.
- Knowledge and understanding working with a range of learning difficulties including moderate and severe learning difficulties, complex needs and autism
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a HLTA in Rossendale or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.