Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced HLTA looking for work in Rotherham?
Tradewind are seeking a primary HLTA to work in a primary school in North Rotherham on a supply basis ASAP. The school require an flexible and adaptable HLTA who is happy to work across the primary age range. The salary will range from £18,650 to £21,080.
The school is based in a residential area of North Rotherham. They are a friendly primary who pride themselves on their inclusive ethos. They have an incredibly supportive SLT, who offer excellent CPD. The school plays a key role in the local community and houses excellent facilities.
The successful HTLA will be required to cover classes within EYFS to KS2 as required on an ad hoc basis, in additional to provide 1:1 support and small group interventions. They are looking for a flexible HLTA who can adapt and fit in with the requirements of the school. Planning for all lessons will be provided. The HLTA could be asked to cover lessons across all subject areas of the primary UK National Curriculum.
Knowledge of the primary UK National Curriculum (EYFS, KS1, KS2), legal right to work in the UK, DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a HLTA in North Rotherham. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.