Are you a qualified and experienced HLTA available on a Full Time basis? Tradewind recruitment are working exclusively with an Academy Trust in South Yorkshire who are requiring TA's for Long Term work once the Academies re-open. You would be working with the Secondary and SEN Settings of the Academies.
The role could include covering classes across Y7 - Y13, the lessons will be planned and prepared by the teacher, but you will be partly responsible for the management of the classroom and to assist the students to the best of your ability. You will also be working closely with teachers and other TA's along with the Senior Leadership Team so good communication skills are a necessity.
You must be an experienced HLTA and have a relevant qualification such as an Education based degree or a specific TA qualification. This role also would also be suitable for a qualified teacher looking to work as a TA.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a HLTA in South Yorkshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Andy Rogers on 0114 2870650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.