Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a large two and a half form entry Primary School in Stockport (SK6) to start in February until the Summer 2021. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary from £75 per day.
The school are seeking an experienced HLTA / Intervention Specialist to deliver targeted small group and 121 support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering Maths and Literacy boosters to children who are not meeting age appropriate expectations to help close or narrow gaps in learning. And also higher achievers to stretch and challenge them to overachieve.
The school are ideally looking for either a HLTA with previous success rates of raising attainment, a Maths and / or Literacy specialist looking to transition into primary education or a qualified Primary Teacher who is not looking for the responsibility of whole class teaching but wants to continue to make a difference to childrens education!
To join us and be successful in this Higher Level Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
The school has recently been transformed from a 2 to a 3 form entry school and year groups are growing rapidly. Their SEND provision and teaching and learning is outstanding; therefor they are an attractive school and usually have various new intakes throughout the year.
With the fact that some children join the school below age expected academic levels and the Added pressure of children that have missed out on crucial learning whilst schools have been closed; the school foresee the need for booster sessions to be greater then ever!
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Joanne in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.