Higher Level Teaching Assistant, Wigan
Are you a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Wigan?
Tradewind are currently recruiting a hardworking and organised HLTA for a very popular school on the outskirts of Wigan. The role is a temporary role to start In March 2021 and is for the rest of the academic year.
The successful HLTA will be covering PPA across Key Stage 1 delivering lessons set by the class teacher. The role will also include supporting students throughout school on a 1:1 and on in a group basis providing interventions and boosters when needed.
This 1 form entry, Ofsted rated good primary school caters for 240 pupils and aims to provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment for all children so all children are supported to do their best. The staff at the school are committed, passionate and hardworking. The school has strong links with the local parish and community.
The Headteacher provides strong, clear leadership. She has high ambitions for the school and equally high expectations of all staff. Teamwork is strong across the school and everybody works together, is involved and accountable. The school has strong links with parents, carers and the local community. Behaviour in the school is generally good, and students are respectful of each other and of the adults in the school.
The school is located on the outskirts of Wigan and is easily accessible via car and is situated close to M61 motorway and has a large car park on site. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links, with a bus stop within a 5-minute walk from the school.
- To join us and be successful in this Higher level Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a Level 4 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you are fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a HLTA in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.