Higher Level Teaching Assistant, Wigan
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Wigan?
Tradewind are currently recruiting a hardworking and organised HLTA for a very popular school in Wigan. The role is a temporary role to start ASAP until May 2021, with the potential to extend.
The successful HLTA will be covering PPA across Early Years and Year 1 delivering lessons set by the class teacher. The role will also include supporting students on a group basis providing interventions and boosters when needed.
This 1 form entry 'good 'C of E primary school aim to provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment for all children so that all children are supported to do their best. The staff at the school are committed, passionate and hardworking. The school has strong links with the local community. The primary school is looking for an experienced HLTA who has experience supporting children in Early Years and Year 1.
The school is in Wigan and has a small onsite carpark and is easily accessible by public transport and has good motorway links for drivers.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a Level 4 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
By registering with Tradewind Preston, you will benefit from:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you are fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.