Are you a talented Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) seeking a fulfilling opportunity in education?
Tradewind are recruiting for a passionate and dedicated HLTA to join a Primary school in Wigan.
This Primary school is a warm and welcoming 1 form entry Primary school with a strong nurturing ethos. They take immense pride in providing a safe, supportive, and inclusive environment that enables every child to reach their full potential.
We are seeking a talented HLTA to join a Wigan Primary School and play a vital role in supporting the Key Stage 2 pupils' educational journey. Your exceptional skills and enthusiasm will help create a positive and engaging learning atmosphere, aiding young learners in achieving their educational goals.
Supporting the classroom teacher in delivering creative and inspiring lessons
Assisting with planning and preparation of learning materials
Providing one-on-one support to students who need extra help
Conducting small group activities and interventions
Contributing to the nurturing and positive ethos of the school
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: July 2024
Working Days: Monday to Friday (5 days a week)
Working Hours: 8.30 am to 3.30 pm
Pay Rate: Starting from £90 per day
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- L5 or above teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working in a relevant classroom environment
- Experience of supporting pupils with interventions
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you're an experienced HLTA looking for an exciting new opportunity and would like to register with Tradewind Recruitment, please apply now and take the next step in your career! Or for more information about the role, contact Lindsey Pennington on 01772 977333 /
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.