HLTA - Kings Norton Primary School
HLTA - Kings Norton Primary School
We are working with an 'outstanding' Primary school who are looking to recruit a HLTA (higher level teaching assistant) to cover a long term full or part time role.
The school is primary school for children across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
The School provides educational opportunities for children with SEND also. All children admitted to the school will have been approved to remain in a mainstream setting however may need targeted intervention with their learning. Many of the children may also have a range of additional problems,these may include:
* Sensory impairments, including visual and or hearing impairment,
* Physical impairments,
* Challenging behaviour,
* Speech, language and communication difficulties,
This role will be working within a mixed class of Key stage 1 & 2 class with children. This role will be in classrooms as well as working with small intervention groups of children with mixed abilities. You will be expected to lead the class to cover PPA for the primary teachers as well as planning working alongside the teacher for intervention lessons.
The school are looking for a confident HLTA looking to step up with more responsibility or a teacher who is looking for a change.
SEND experience is ESSENTIAL for this role as the classes can have a range of needs and challenging behaviour.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or call 0121 643 3505 to discuss this role further.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.