HLTA - Moseley, South Birmingham
HLTA - Moseley, South Birmingham
Your duties as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant will include supporting the class teacher and leading small groups of students within the classroom, mainly focusing on interventions of core subjects for pupils with varying learning abilities. Under the direction of the teacher; you will be required to plan, deliver and assess students work - reporting back to the class teacher on progress of individual pupils. You may be allocated to different year groups across KS1 and KS2. Occasionally, you may be required to lead small groups of students, within the SEN base.
Easily accessed via public transport as well as offering ample parking on the school grounds for car drivers. The school is at the centre of its community and has a history that they are extremely proud of.The school prides itself on the level of care and guidance that they offer to each student; welfare and social development is a crucial part of the curriculum.
To join us and be considered for this Higher Level Teaching Assistant vacancy you must:
* Hold a recognised HLTA qualification or equivalent - Newly Qualified Teachers also welcome to apply;
* Have some experience working with SEND children;
* Be passionate about seeing children improve and succeed;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Higher Level Teaching Assistant position based in Hall Green, Birmingham or alternatively email Charlotte at Charlotte.email@example.com with your CV to be put forward for the role. To find out more details you can call Charlotte on 0121 643 3505.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.