HLTA - North Birmingham, Immediate Start
HLTA - North Birmingham, Immediate Start
This Primary School creates an academic and inspirational environment where innovative and creative learning is encouraged and aspirations are raised, making it an exciting place to work and study in.
· This OFSTED 'outstanding' Primary School are looking for a HLTA who has excellent subject knowledge
· A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
The school is really accessible / bus stop right outside / lots of free roadside parking
After visiting this school, I was incredibly impressed by their state of the art facilities - this is a recently renovated Primary School and boasts amazing learning facilities.
As a HLTA, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· A well-equipped Primary School with interactive white boards and access to new technologies such as Ipads
· The successful HLTA will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
* Tradewind attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this HLTA role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as HLTA in North Birmingham. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte Clarke on 0121 643 3505 / Charlotte.Clarke@twrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£65 - £80 per day
£60.00 - £70.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.