HLTA or NQT
HLTA or NQT
The school is based on a beautiful site near Woolton and offers a designated free car park, a newly built classrooms and free CPD for supply staff. This school would offer an excellent opportunity to an NQT who is looking for more experience working with SEN children. You will also develop a more in depth understanding of the ASD model for education.
Each working day covers the hours of 8:30am-4PM which will start and end with a staff briefing. Your daily role with include supporting the class teacher with planning, marking and delivery lessons. This role will require sitting at low tables or on the floor. It can also be physically demanding.
What we are looking for:
* A relevant qualification (Level 4 HLTA Certificate or NQT)
* Ability to have patience when dealing with challenging behaviours
* Calm but positive personality
* Skills to empower young people to make them believe they can achieve
* An understanding of how to support pupils in all areas of learning
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check. You must also hold right to work within the UK and be able to provide two professional references.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a HLTA. Or for more information about the role, contact Jemma Howson, Senior SEN Consultant 0151 221 9666.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.